Welcoming Family Atmosphere of GSA

The Gender Sexalites Club other wise known as GSA  is a place for people to express who they really are as a person.This club includes going on field trips and interactions with other clubs and more.       
  GSA is a club that likes to help each other person with problems. This club takes place in room 221 on Mondays and Wednesdays and anybody is welcome. GSA is quite helpful to each other when it comes to each club members’ problems .    
“The Gender Sexalites Club supports one another. If anything is hard that has happened in their life or that has came up we would be there for each other. We help each other with problems and we try to make people see that the club will always be there for you if any bad has come up .” Said GSA club member  Senior Victoria Moreno.  
 The club does thing like collaborating with other clubs. Sometimes they go on college field trips m  as a whole group. They work as a team when it comes to presenting projects. They are all leaders to each other nobody is really above anybody.

“There is no leader in the club we are all a team.” Said GSA club member Senior Quinn Plucar.
  GSA want’s more people to join the club  Many members who are in clubs say that Clubs can be quite helpful for most people. Clubs can help and benefit you through high school. It’s a good way to get help from others and to communicate. For most people, clubs become family to them. Sometimes you become a better person in clubs, because you are surrounded with the people that understand you.Clubs are ways to find new people that are interested in the same thing as you.  They are hoping for more people to join, because most of the members that are in the club are junior or seniors.  

“I believe that this club helps me a lot and it has made me more confident with others, ” said GSA club member Senior Leslie Altamirano.
  Supporting members in the club you are in is a way of showing you care and that you trying to show that you actually want to be a part of something in life. This something that the club actually does for one another.