News

Fire at Gresham High

IMG_20170502_130519A fire alarm was pulled after someone spotted a burning trash bin in the men’s restroom.

 

IMG_20170502_130450One of the fans used to try to send out the smoke.

 

IMG_20170502_130441The woman’s restroom also had to be cleared of smoke for their shared venting system.

 

IMG_20170502_130420

Another fan used down the hallway to send lingering smoke outside.

IMG_20170504_132706

The cause of the fire was a trashcan lot on fire in the men’s restroom.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s