5 Humans of GHS

Kaia Huffman

What are you doing over Winter break? Are you hanging out with friends or family? Any tips for what people should do over the break?

“I’m hanging out with my friends and family and going to the mall to shop and hang out.  Over the break…students [should use the time] to study for the upcoming finals,” Freshman Sandy Youssef said.

What are you doing over winter break? 

“I’m going to the zoo lights sometime, hanging out with friends and family, and making cookies,” sophomore Kaitlyn Oxley said. 

What are you doing over winter break, and what do you recommend for others to do?

“I’m most likely going to be working, going to Portland to skateboard with my friends, play Fortnite, cuddle with my dog, and spend time with friends and family. I recommend for people to write in a journal over winter break,” junior, Kevin Herrera said. 

Are you going to hang out with your friends and family over winter break?

“I’m probably just going to chill at home, hang out with my friends and family, and skateboard,” Junior, Juan Valdez Molina said. 

What are you doing over winter break? Are you going out of state? What do you recommend for others to do over winter break?

“I’m getting together with friends and family, I’m also going out of state to California with my family, exploring places that I haven’t seen, and sleeping,” Senior, Saxon Diehl said. He recommends that students spend time with their family and friends and get out of their comfort zone.